Highlighted

Updates are a worry. Weird stuff happens on Wacom Cintiq

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I am really worried about updates. My work consisted of operating on a Wacom Cintiq 22HD and I have had a major fault with lagging, skipping and cursors getting stuck. Only after a band-aid type of fix was I able to eliminate this but lost a week of productivity. 

I had to uncheck the ": Use Windows Ink" box and add a script directly into Photoshop to stop it.

Is this now sorted and can I safely update Photoshop? Has anyone had similar problems?

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Updates are a worry. Weird stuff happens on Wacom Cintiq

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I am really worried about updates. My work consisted of operating on a Wacom Cintiq 22HD and I have had a major fault with lagging, skipping and cursors getting stuck. Only after a band-aid type of fix was I able to eliminate this but lost a week of productivity. 

I had to uncheck the ": Use Windows Ink" box and add a script directly into Photoshop to stop it.

Is this now sorted and can I safely update Photoshop? Has anyone had similar problems?

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
S_Gans LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Often, PS updates come out before Wacom has issued an update to address it. I recommend always checking with Wacom first to ensure their driver is up to the new PS version being released, and hold off on updates until it is. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines