Highlighted

Updates~ Pen Pressure not responding

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing a lot of of complaints about the latest updates on PS!!  I updated mine last night.  I'm trying to use it as we speak and I can seem to find out why my pen pressure is not responding!!  I've tried all the popular fixes(user configs and all).  Can someone run some fixes by me.  I feel like I'm missing something or is it on Adobe's end.  I mean it was working fine until the update!!

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Updates~ Pen Pressure not responding

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing a lot of of complaints about the latest updates on PS!!  I updated mine last night.  I'm trying to use it as we speak and I can seem to find out why my pen pressure is not responding!!  I've tried all the popular fixes(user configs and all).  Can someone run some fixes by me.  I feel like I'm missing something or is it on Adobe's end.  I mean it was working fine until the update!!

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We have made improvements to painting with Win Ink in 21.2.2; resizing brush via Alt+right-click (hover) and Alt+tap to sample color are now instantaneous (no lag), scrubbers are pressure sensitive too. Modifier toast is an OS thing that we are investigating if we can work around or ask again for MS to provide an option to disable. Remove `UseSystemStylus 0` from PSUserConfig or remove that file altogether and make sure Win Ink is enabled in Wacom settings. You should be good to go.  `UseSystemStylus 0` is from Win7 days which MS has EOL'd.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks thanks thanks a much!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines