Updates

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With each update, Photoshop gets worse and worse. After the update, Ps doesn't work for me. Why do you do those updates when you can't do it?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021
This is a user forum answered by volunteer users not Adobe employees. Without any information on your system, the exact version of Photoshop and what "doesn't work for me" means then no-one here can help or advise you. Dave

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum answered by volunteer users not Adobe employees. Without any information on your system, the exact version of Photoshop and what "doesn't work for me" means then no-one here can help or advise you.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to trouble-shoot your problems please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you looking for assistance? Please note that this is primarily a user moderated forum and the people here are happy to help.

warmly/j

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines