Updating to Big Sur and now my photography bundle price has doubled

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my Mac OS to Big Sur - mostly to take advantage of some of the new Photoshop features.  Now I get everything all set up and I find that i've been kicked out of my creative cloud membership, it's not letting me open up Photoshop or Lightroom unless I "purchase" the photography bundle for $19.99 per month.  I just bought the bundle in August of this year for $9.99 per month.  Does anyone know why the price has doubled, and shouldn't my CC membership for these two programs be good at the $9.99 price at least until my year is up next August?  

TOPICS
Bug, FAQ, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Updating to Big Sur and now my photography bundle price has doubled

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my Mac OS to Big Sur - mostly to take advantage of some of the new Photoshop features.  Now I get everything all set up and I find that i've been kicked out of my creative cloud membership, it's not letting me open up Photoshop or Lightroom unless I "purchase" the photography bundle for $19.99 per month.  I just bought the bundle in August of this year for $9.99 per month.  Does anyone know why the price has doubled, and shouldn't my CC membership for these two programs be good at the $9.99 price at least until my year is up next August?  

TOPICS
Bug, FAQ, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0

Have something to add?