• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade Problem

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded upgrade to 22.3 today and recieving the following msg.  ioerror General Photoshop error occured.  The functionality may not be available in this version of photoshop. <No additional information available.

when opening file in Ps 22.3 Recieving additional msg:  (  Could not complete your request because of program error)  I did an uninstall/install and error is still there.  How do I reinstall older ersion?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded upgrade to 22.3 today and recieving the following msg.  ioerror General Photoshop error occured.  The functionality may not be available in this version of photoshop. <No additional information available.

when opening file in Ps 22.3 Recieving additional msg:  (  Could not complete your request because of program error)  I did an uninstall/install and error is still there.  How do I reinstall older ersion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the same problem, would really like to know how to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.  Critical that this get fixed asap.  Has anyone figured this out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, I don't pretend to understand the problem but in my case I strongly suspect the problem lies with my graphics card which doesn't seem to be able to handle the newest versions of Photoshop. With the help of Adobe Remote Support I've reverted to PS Version 22.0.1 and that's operating ok.

My graphics card is a DirectX: NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 (23.21.13.8912)

I plan to continue to operate on the older version of PS untill I get a chance to upgrade my system in the near future.

Don't know if that's of any help to you but that's where I'm at. Cheers g.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My graphics card is  NVIDIA GeForce CTX 1060 6CB.  should be OK - but I did what you did:  uninstalled the upgrade and reverted back to 22.0.1 which seems to work fine.  Will check out the card and see if that is the problem.  thanks for your response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the reply.  It seems that others are having the same problem.  Wish PS would let us know something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines