• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade to Photoshop 2020 did not retain custom keyboard shortcuts

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from El Capitan to Mojave and from Lightroom and Photoshop CCs 2015 to their most current versions.

It was good to see that my many actions showed up in the new Photoshop, but my many custom keyboard shortcuts did not. I still have the older Photoshop installed and suppose I can use it as a reference to recreate the shortcuts manually in the new version, but I’d prefer to be able to get them back by dragging something from one folder to another and restarting, or whatever simple step(s) it would take. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this same issue. I just got a new computer/upgraded to Photoshop 2020 (and all of Creative Cloud, really). What's interesting is InDesign managed to save my shortcuts, but Photoshop didn't. So frustrating. Did you ever figure it out, @Jeffrey.Saldinger?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the days after my post I just went ahead with reproducing the shortcuts manually, by going through the earlier version of Photoshop and recreating them in my current version. It was predictably tedious and staightforward, no problems. I did not pursue the question elsewhere.

Interesting about InDesign, which I don't (yet) use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines