upgrade to the newest photoshpo my screen is black when I try to click new for a new projec

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it only allows me to bring pics I need to edit fine but when I wanna start on a new canvas it jus turns black and doesnt give me the option to start new project where it pops up the sizes. Please help! did i accidently somthing on my Mac I was cleaning out my cache files the other day =(

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

upgrade to the newest photoshpo my screen is black when I try to click new for a new projec

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it only allows me to bring pics I need to edit fine but when I wanna start on a new canvas it jus turns black and doesnt give me the option to start new project where it pops up the sizes. Please help! did i accidently somthing on my Mac I was cleaning out my cache files the other day =(

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?