• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

upgrade today to photoshop v22. lost a lot of filters

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after an unasked upgrade to photoshop v22 i lost a lot of filters . Can i downgrade to previous version ( 21 ? ) or are they lost anyway. I know now to uncheck automatic updates in future . Not all my filters are gone but most of them. How to get them back ??

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you tried reinstalling them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think i understand the situation now for updates in future.. Two options in preferences in accountoptions. One to delete older version of photoshop and one to keep the preferences of older versions. Both were checked unfortunately. Problem is that system copied only few filters from the previous version in V22. Perhaps sees the missing ones them as  being not compatible . So i have to reinstall them all and uncheck delete older versions and check keeping preferences but in better words is no more photoshop upgrades for me  if i want to work with same filters as  i did till yesterday.With some luck and lots of patience i'm back in a week  unless there's a difference in compatibility filters/plugins between version 21 and 22 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update ! Not in a week but in an hour back in business ! There is a map after the new downlad photoshop v2021 with presets and plugins from photoshop 2020 !!!!! Copied  them to v2021 and it worked !! So if you checked delete older versions and keep preferences (account settings CC)the map plugins/presets stays in programfiles/Adobe ! Sorry for bothering you ! Stay healthy and safe !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines