Urgent! PS 22.1 won't let me print color

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on color graphics (on an iMac) that must be printed ASAP.  I apparently clicked something I shouldn''t have and now PS shows my color graphics on the screen just fine but will only print in grayscale, regardless of which printer I use.  The Image Mode is set to RGB, not Grayscale.

I have orders to fill but my work is at a dead stop until I can get this problem fixed.  It is affecting every document, not just one.  Is there something in the preferences that causes this? I've even uninstalled/reinstalled PS (without saving preferences), but it's still happening when printing ANY document from PS.

Printers I've tried are Epson WF7710 and Canon MG6220. Both are printing PS documents in grayscale but any other documents in color.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Urgent! PS 22.1 won't let me print color

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on color graphics (on an iMac) that must be printed ASAP.  I apparently clicked something I shouldn''t have and now PS shows my color graphics on the screen just fine but will only print in grayscale, regardless of which printer I use.  The Image Mode is set to RGB, not Grayscale.

I have orders to fill but my work is at a dead stop until I can get this problem fixed.  It is affecting every document, not just one.  Is there something in the preferences that causes this? I've even uninstalled/reinstalled PS (without saving preferences), but it's still happening when printing ANY document from PS.

Printers I've tried are Epson WF7710 and Canon MG6220. Both are printing PS documents in grayscale but any other documents in color.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2020 0
gener7 LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset your document by pressing Shift + Print in Photoshop  

Also see:https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-printing-problems.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2020 0