• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

use flash fall off tool but also apply clarity and highlight etc to entire image ?

Participant ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

RAW converter 9.1.1

Pshop CS6

flash fall off fixing tool very useful, but with it active there is no access then to the tools for the entire image, should one wish to adjust anything in the entire image .

How is this done ?

opening the image with flash adjustment applied then getting that image back into RAW converter for further tweaks isnt an option thats practical.

Furthermore it stops the application of the sliders for the entire image for an subsequent images below it in those I have opened that I am trying to get all to look same.

The exposure adjustment is showing the value used for the flash fall off tool already and I havent started to make alterations to it yet, this pic needs a bit more overall but dragging the slider sees nothing happen.

I need all these images open so as to compare and create a  set, its as if I now have to commit the flash fal off one to being opened, and open those before it as well yet I havent finished yet.

Merlin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?