• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use Graphics Processor Disabled on Mac OS Big Sur

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing terrible performance with zoom and scroll while editing photos, and I noticed that "Use Graphics Processor" was disabled and giving me an error about needing the appropriate driver for my graphics card. But I am using a Mac so these are built in and I have no way of updating them. Does anyone know how to fix this? Photoshop 22.3.1 on MacOS 11.3

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 9.08.26 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download en earlier version, This careless act had been widely reported and there is no known workaround. Removing sniffer will not work for all and even if it works, it will revert to this after sometime. 

Save yourselfsometime please, don't do anthing else. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ouch; the only older available option from the CC is 21.2.7 - do we know if this still works in this version? How long has this been going on and has there been any acknowledgement from Adobe on a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Version 22.3 works

JackimHCM_0-1619751952451.png

JackimHCM_1-1619751981466.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines