Highlighted

use pen on tablet

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whitch application I have to instal so that I gan use photosop in the tabletmode of my computer? (with a tablet-pen)

thanks

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

use pen on tablet

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whitch application I have to instal so that I gan use photosop in the tabletmode of my computer? (with a tablet-pen)

thanks

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What hadware and sofware do you have PC, Mac, Mobile device. Windows version, Mac OS Version, IOS version.  Pen type? What computer do you have? 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey,
I have a hp envy convertible laptop with windows 10 on it.
The type of pen I dont know exactly.

In all other programs it works. In Photoshop I can chose  the orders but i cant work on the different levels...

thank you for your help 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Windows Version of Photoshop Pen support has issues. You need to know what type of pen you have and so you can install the proper device driver to be able to use your Pen and you need to configure you Pen for use with Photoshop.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your support!
I could solve the problem 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines