• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

use photoshop 2018 on an ipad

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I would like to know if I can use my Photoshop 2018 on an iPad via a usb key. because I have Photoshop 2018 on disk and I would like to know if I make a copy on a key and I plug into my future iPad, will this be possible? thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

You can't use Photoshop proper on an iPad, you can use Photoshop for the iPad, more info

https://www.adobe.com/ie/products/photoshop/ipad.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can't use Photoshop proper on an iPad, you can use Photoshop for the iPad, more info

https://www.adobe.com/ie/products/photoshop/ipad.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although you got your answer already, one more point to add, you need to look at the operating system of the device as well when identifying whether a program will run on it or not. The desktop version of PS is developed to be run on MAC OS and WIN while the iPad runs on iOS. So we reach a dead-end.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One more thing.

Photoshop 2018 is part of the CC group of applications and was never released on disk. If you have it on disk , you have a hacked copy.  Photoshop Elements was available on disk though (but still won't run on an iPad)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines