Highlighted

Users unable to accept library invitation

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I sent a vendor an invitation to an adobe library. On my dashboard it looks like they haven't accepted the invitation. On their end, after accepting the invitation from the email, clicking on the notification icon on the top right of the Adobe libraries on the web, and accepting the invitation again there, accepting that second time leads them to a 'Error 401: Unauthorized' page.

How can I get them access to the libraries?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Users unable to accept library invitation

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I sent a vendor an invitation to an adobe library. On my dashboard it looks like they haven't accepted the invitation. On their end, after accepting the invitation from the email, clicking on the notification icon on the top right of the Adobe libraries on the web, and accepting the invitation again there, accepting that second time leads them to a 'Error 401: Unauthorized' page.

How can I get them access to the libraries?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

basically wait for Adobe to fix their network is the only honest answer... yes they are well ware of it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 1