Highlighted

Using actions to add more than one image.

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I'm very new to this and would like some help. I'm certain there is a way to do what I need I just don't know how.

I have a 2000x2000px background.

I would like to place a (virtual) piece of LINED paper (1700 x 1100px) on that background (a Jpeg), in the center.

Then add image (Jpeg) to that paper. The images are currently 1000 x 1000px so will all need to be made smaller and put in the top right-hand corner of the 'paper'.

I have around 100 images which I need to be placed on the lined paper.

So I would like to create an action that will do them all for me.

Am i expecting too much or is this doable? 

Many thanks

Topics

Actions and scripting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using actions to add more than one image.

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I'm very new to this and would like some help. I'm certain there is a way to do what I need I just don't know how.

I have a 2000x2000px background.

I would like to place a (virtual) piece of LINED paper (1700 x 1100px) on that background (a Jpeg), in the center.

Then add image (Jpeg) to that paper. The images are currently 1000 x 1000px so will all need to be made smaller and put in the top right-hand corner of the 'paper'.

I have around 100 images which I need to be placed on the lined paper.

So I would like to create an action that will do them all for me.

Am i expecting too much or is this doable? 

Many thanks

Topics

Actions and scripting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the background image and paper image always the same/static, and it is only the hundred or so 1000px square images that vary/change, but are always resized to the same size and position on the paper?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines