using CMD to apply labels in Adobe Camera Raw

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I updated to camera raw 13.1.0.658. I used to apply labels in ACR using  CMD + a specific number (ie 6/7/8/9) and ratings using CMD = a number (ie 1/2/3/4/5). Now this doenst work any more for the obvious reason this specific combination now has a different function, namely switching betweeen sections of ACR.  Is there a way to apply labels and ratings in ACR with CMD and switch between sections in another way? Or at least to have Bridge and ACR work the same way?

Bridge gives the option to use or not to use the CMD button for applying labels, but when i disable this option in order to have it work like ACR I cant go to a specific file number using the numbers on the keybord, it will apply ratings. I would like to apply labels the same way in bridge and ACR, would like to use numbers on the keybord to go to a specific image number and apply ratings using cmd in bridge.

Difficult ot explain in a clear way, hope someone will understand me...

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

using CMD to apply labels in Adobe Camera Raw

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I updated to camera raw 13.1.0.658. I used to apply labels in ACR using  CMD + a specific number (ie 6/7/8/9) and ratings using CMD = a number (ie 1/2/3/4/5). Now this doenst work any more for the obvious reason this specific combination now has a different function, namely switching betweeen sections of ACR.  Is there a way to apply labels and ratings in ACR with CMD and switch between sections in another way? Or at least to have Bridge and ACR work the same way?

Bridge gives the option to use or not to use the CMD button for applying labels, but when i disable this option in order to have it work like ACR I cant go to a specific file number using the numbers on the keybord, it will apply ratings. I would like to apply labels the same way in bridge and ACR, would like to use numbers on the keybord to go to a specific image number and apply ratings using cmd in bridge.

Difficult ot explain in a clear way, hope someone will understand me...

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?