• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

using mac big sur 11.3.1 suddenly photoshop wouldn't open

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just update photoshop last night together with mac os on M1.

However, suddenly, my photoshop just keep still on opening page. the round rainbow icon just keep on turning and it does not stop no matter how long I waited.
and there's errors like cannot start core sync keep poping up.
Anyone with same errors. Please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Apicat,
have you tried to do a fresh install of Adobe Photoshop? In addition, I also attach this page relating to Adobe Photoshop for M1 processors: Photoshop for Apple Silicon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did actually delete everything about adobe and reinstall again still same problem exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exaxt same problem. I was using photoshop last week, now I came back from vacation and I get the same error. I am starting photoshop it loads until the startscreen/splash screen and the rainbow loading icon appears (and it loads forever).

In the task-manager I also get the "not-responding" text. ( I am on a Mac Mini M1)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My error logs:

2021-05-18 09:51:10.293	(debug): upic::ReadFile(): can't open file /Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP/PluginsInfo/v1/PS.json errno: 2
2021-05-18 09:51:10.293	(info): upic::Failed to read plugin info file: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP/PluginsInfo/v1/PS.json
2021-05-18 09:51:10.293	(info): upic::Loading plugins from system fallback plugins folder: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP/Plugins/External
2021-05-18 09:51:10.294	(info): upic::Plugins not found in systemlocation fallback folder.
2021-05-18 09:51:10.294	(info): upic::Loading plugins from user PluginsInfo file 
2021-05-18 09:51:10.294	(debug): upic::plugin with id: a964e5c1 is added in uxp plugin manager with status as enabled
2021-05-18 09:51:10.294	(info): upic::Number of plugins added from user PluginsInfo: 1
2021-05-18 09:51:10.294	(info): upic::Sending message to UPI, type: vulcan.SuiteMessage.upi.analytics.messagepayload: {"version":"v1","hostSapCode":"PHSP","hostVersion":"22.4.0","message":{"action":"send","events":[{"event.type":"register","event.subtype":"pluginsInfo","content.category":"user","event.count":"1","event.expected_count":"1"}]}}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it for myself. I went to (Mac OS) /Users/<My Username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/ and renamed the UXP Folder to something else (I deleted it completly). Now everything is working so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gil,

thank you for sharing your solution with all forum users. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow Thanks a lot i'll try tonight..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did it fix your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry for late reply but no tried many times many ways. right now i decide to reset everything starting from day 1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Apicat,

let us know if you find the same problem again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem today. 
I reset my Mac. restart everything and so far so good no problem shown. I actually feel that it got faster

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Apicat,

we are glad that your problem has been solved 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines