• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Photoshop for creating a mock-up

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m after a little help if possible please, if it makes a difference im trying to complete this on a Apple Mac. 😀

I’m trying to place my image into a mock-up however I’m getting a little stuck.

I’ve placed the mock-up image and then set my guidelines to cover the area of the mock-up. I’ve placed a rectangle, turned it into a smart object and distorted the image.

This is when I get stuck it tells me edit contents however it’s not letting get any further.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance 🥰

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tiffany5C46 

If you are trying to put the image into a Smart Object, then open the SO first by double-clicking the icon, then close it to return to PS when you are finished.

If it is something else, then show screen shots and clarify what you are trying to do.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To edit a Smart Object (which you created from a rectangle), you just double-click the layer. This opens Smart Object. Inside it, you can place any image you like and when you save changes, Smart Object will update in your mockup.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have any specific questions, screenshots would help 😉

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines