• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Refine hair in Photoshop 22.2 completely freezes Mac

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I'm very new to PS and have looked for a clear answer to this problems without success. #1) When I use refine hair in select and mask ( PS 2021 ) the tool keep freezing my Mac , I have to turn the PC off at the power supply and loose my work. I have ample memory and running the latest software. My salutation at this point is to use brush tool and paint each hair I need in. Any help?

#2) After my last update to my MAC, when I try to upload pictures from my SanDisk memory card via important from device to Bridge 2021 I get a " com.apple.ImageCaptureCode error 2. (2). " I've googled this code but can't make out why is has just started. I have to take the images to desktop and the drag them into Bridge. This is a new error. 

16136155717548806247489765191963.jpg

 

Thanks for any feed back 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop while using Refine hair & with Bridge. Would you mind telling us which macOS version are you working on? If you're working on macOS BigSur, please go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop & Bridge are added to the list with a check mark in front of it. If not, please add them by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop & Bridge under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.

If the issue with Photoshop persists, you can try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Photoshop by going to Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit & relaunch Photoshop to check if that helps.

For Bridge, you can try resetting the preferences by following the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html#main_Troubleshooting_steps

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines