• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

V22.3 most of my keyboard shortcuts no longer work.

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To remedy this, I uninstalled v22.3 and reinstalled v22.2. I won't installing any updates in future until its been out a few weeks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Started v22.3 and my TK7 panels have dissapeared - haven't tried all my keyboard shortcuts yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Phil,

We're sorry for the trouble. Are you on Apple M1 Machine? If not, you may try reinstalling the TK7 plugin from the manufacturer's website and check if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the keyboard shortcut issue after the Photoshop 22.3 update. Could you please specify what all keyboards shortcuts aren't working? Also, which operating system you are on now (Windows 10 Or Mac OS).

Are you on Apple M1 Machine?

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines