Vanishing Point filter

Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop CC 22 and I'm having an issue with the Vanishing point filter. I am trying to place an image on a television set in a hotel room. The TV is angled a bit and I thought this filter would be the perfect choice for this. My problem is no matter how small I make the image to insert onto the TV screen, when I drag it into the grid I've made it enlarges it and distorts it on the TV screen. When I try to transform the image it just seems to get worse. I've watched several videos on this and it seems to be very straight forward. In the past I've just "pasted into" and eyeballed the perspective. This is much simpler and faster. Has anyone else had this problem? Just wondering if my video card has anything to do with it. Thanks so much for your help.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Vanishing Point filter

Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop CC 22 and I'm having an issue with the Vanishing point filter. I am trying to place an image on a television set in a hotel room. The TV is angled a bit and I thought this filter would be the perfect choice for this. My problem is no matter how small I make the image to insert onto the TV screen, when I drag it into the grid I've made it enlarges it and distorts it on the TV screen. When I try to transform the image it just seems to get worse. I've watched several videos on this and it seems to be very straight forward. In the past I've just "pasted into" and eyeballed the perspective. This is much simpler and faster. Has anyone else had this problem? Just wondering if my video card has anything to do with it. Thanks so much for your help.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?