Highlighted

vanishing point grid

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

i am on mac and photoshop 2020, i am desperatly trying to get my vanishing point render in photoshop and nothing happen. i reset the preferences and still nothing. can someone help?

thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

vanishing point grid

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

i am on mac and photoshop 2020, i am desperatly trying to get my vanishing point render in photoshop and nothing happen. i reset the preferences and still nothing. can someone help?

thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your title states vanishing point grid, whereas your post mention rendering. What is actually going on? Are you trying to save the vanishing point grid, or are the edits your making while in vanishing point not showing up? If you're trying to save the grid, it is very light, and I've found that you have to duplicate the layer several times then merge them all down to get something somewhat visible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thx for the answer . i tried and nothing appear.

when i open the filter vanishing point on a new layer, i make my grid and then "render grid to photoshop". nothing happen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently, I had my Layer locked, once I unlocked it I was able to render.  Hope that helps 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update it quit rendering again, and the layer being unlocked did not help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sitll nothing!!!!! i tried it on every format of picture and nothing. i really think there is a bug between phothop and ios version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0