• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Various apps will not work/open

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop, After effects, media encoder and animate (in other words all of my apps) will not load, the icon will show up briefly before disappearing, in some cases that opening screen will appear before abruptly closing, unintalling and reinstalling have done nothing to solve this issue. I am requesting a solution for my predicament.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information and details such as the crash info from your system logs/ event viewer nobody can tell you much. From crashing graphics drivers to permission issues with configuration folders this could be anything and without even a faint idea about your system nobody can begin to unriddle this.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first thing to look at is your system specs to see if they meet or exceed the recommended system requirements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

If it still doesn't work, contact Adobe Customer Care, as they can take over your system remotely. Follow these steps and type "agent" into the chat box.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703

Do not respond to scammers who lurk on forums and may PM you.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines