• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Version 21.2 and 21.?

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently out of the country without my Photoshop workstation. When I return in 2 weeks I have several months of work to do for clients. When I departed the U.S. in March I used whatever the version was at that time. It worked flawlessly for me. Rarely ever a crash. When I return I do not plan to update cc to 21.2.  However I would like to try 21.2. I am well aware of having multiple versions of Photoshop installed on a computer such as 2019 etc.. However can I have multiple versions of the the 21.x series? I would like to retain without update the version from March and also install a separate copy of 21.2 and thoroughly test it before using it full time. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can have 2019 and 2020 installed at the same time, but you cannot have multiple versions of the dot releases installed at the same time.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I thought that might be the case. But I was hopeful!  My current version will do for the immediate future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, Ivartist. If you download the newest dot release and don't like it, you can go back to an earlier one. They just can't be concurrent. And ask here if there are any issues, as we might have a fix.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines