Version 22.3.1 is still a bit buggy.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It already works better than the 22.2 and 22.3 but it's still not that.
Once you open Photoshop, it works. But if I minimize the screen in the taskbar or switch windows, Photoshop freezes for at least a good 33 seconds before responding again. This bug only happens once after opening. Fortunately, it does not happen all the time I use it. But every time at least 1 time after opening. It is really very constraining.

It's the same bug since version 22.2 except that the last time, the response time was interminable.

Correct this defect quickly. In the meantime, I come back to version 22.1.1 which is perfectly stable and without any bug.

Here is my configuration:
Windows 10 Pro
MSI motherboard with intel I9 9900K
NIDIA RTX 2080 8G graphics card
And 32 GB of ram

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Correct this defect quickly"

This forum is answered by volunteer Photoshop users, we do not work for Adobe. You can raise bug reports at the link below , where they will be seen by Adobe staff.
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines