Highlighted

Version 22 of Photoshop fails to run or even close after attempting to run this version.

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installen Version 22 of Photoshop.  Ran the program and attempted to load a jpg photo.  Program locked up.  When I attempted to terminate program all I would get was a useless message of a "Program Error".  Only way to terminate program in Windows 10 was to do a ctrl-alt-delete and use task process to kill program.  I have spent hours and have limited success with finding support from Adobe.  For a brief period I had online support until "they lost their connection" .  Best thing right now is to uninstall version 22 and go back to Photoshop 2020.  

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Version 22 of Photoshop fails to run or even close after attempting to run this version.

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installen Version 22 of Photoshop.  Ran the program and attempted to load a jpg photo.  Program locked up.  When I attempted to terminate program all I would get was a useless message of a "Program Error".  Only way to terminate program in Windows 10 was to do a ctrl-alt-delete and use task process to kill program.  I have spent hours and have limited success with finding support from Adobe.  For a brief period I had online support until "they lost their connection" .  Best thing right now is to uninstall version 22 and go back to Photoshop 2020.  

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue

Support told me to download from 

Greetings, Daniel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0