Highlighted

version Photoshop 22 appears to have a program error

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just loaded the 22 version of Photoshop.  Same problem as others.  can't load pictures, get a program error and cannot even close the program.  I have to uninstall this version.  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

version Photoshop 22 appears to have a program error

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just loaded the 22 version of Photoshop.  Same problem as others.  can't load pictures, get a program error and cannot even close the program.  I have to uninstall this version.  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a bug in the new version. Take a look here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/m-program-error-while-opening-or-creating-new-document-afte...

Adobe is working on it to solve the problem.

In the meantime you have to go back to version 21.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the black screen issue after installing vers 22.  There are multiple fixes listed here that temporarily might help that.
But I've also recently starting having total freeze ups where they only way out is to force the application down and lose work.

I would suggest right now everyone goes back to 21 that are having any troubles.  I'm going to this afternoon.  Lost too much work and time already.    I hate to, as that single feature upgrade of sky replacement alone already has me hooked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one "un-install" upgrade and downgrade to a proper workable version? This upgraded version is seriously flawed and giving me nothing but problems.. ? I am not familiar with how to do this...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0