• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

version Photoshop 22 appears to have a program error

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just loaded the 22 version of Photoshop.  Same problem as others.  can't load pictures, get a program error and cannot even close the program.  I have to uninstall this version.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a bug in the new version. Take a look here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/m-program-error-while-opening-or-creating-new-document-afte...

Adobe is working on it to solve the problem.

In the meantime you have to go back to version 21.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the black screen issue after installing vers 22.  There are multiple fixes listed here that temporarily might help that.
But I've also recently starting having total freeze ups where they only way out is to force the application down and lose work.

I would suggest right now everyone goes back to 21 that are having any troubles.  I'm going to this afternoon.  Lost too much work and time already.    I hate to, as that single feature upgrade of sky replacement alone already has me hooked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How does one "un-install" upgrade and downgrade to a proper workable version? This upgraded version is seriously flawed and giving me nothing but problems.. ? I am not familiar with how to do this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines