Highlighted

Version wrong

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am having issues with my version it says 19.1.9 and then keeps telling me its up to date. How can i get the update when it is telling me it is when clearly it is not by the version number?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Version wrong

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am having issues with my version it says 19.1.9 and then keeps telling me its up to date. How can i get the update when it is telling me it is when clearly it is not by the version number?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of operating system do you have, did you try from the CC app

2020-09-03 18_36_39-Version wrong - Adobe Support Community - 11408454.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe your computer does not meet the system requirements for versions later than version 19. Please verify it once

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

v 19.1.9 is Photoshop CC 2018. I still have it and it has not been updated since. v 21.2.2 is the latest.

I'm not sure what the problem is, 19.1.9 does work, it's just no longer getting updates. Major versions like 20 and 21 are separate installs, not updates.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably the OP is not able to update to the version 21

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
gener7 LATEST
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly, but we are waiting on his system information to be sure.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0