• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very Slow TrackPad Scrolling (Photoshop ONLY)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a mid-2015 MacBook Pro with Photoshop v22.3 and running Big Sur v11.2.3.

The trackpad scrolling is VERY slow to respond, causing each trackpad gesture to stutter, sometimes taking up to 20 seconds to finish each gesture or movement. It gets even slower if I need to zoom in at all. This is making it almost impossible to finish a project in a timely manner.  This is ONLY in Photoshop. Scrolling outside of Photoshop is perfectly fine. 

The only remedy I've found is reverting to older versions of Photoshop which do not include some of the newer features that 22.3 provides. 

Anyone else experiencing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing on this side, but I'm running Catalina on a 2012 Macbook. The one idea might be in System Preferences > Security And Privacy. Add Photoshop to Files and Folders as well as Full Disk Access to give Photoshop elevated privileges.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 11.24.56 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply and suggestion. Unfortunately it didn't work 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines