Highlighted

Very small documents in photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! After a few years, I got my first Macbook pro and I have a problem with photoshop. I have Photoshop CC 2020 ver. and some of my friends use the same version but they don't have the problem. When I open/create a document, it looks super tiny meanwhile when I save it and open in any of my browers it looks perfectly ok. I mean, a 500px document looks like a 250px in my photoshop, so you can imagine when I have to do things to a 100px document... It's tiny.

I hope someone could help me. Thanks!

Captura de pantalla 2020-10-29 a las 14.50.14.pngCaptura de pantalla 2020-10-29 a las 14.50.39.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Very small documents in photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! After a few years, I got my first Macbook pro and I have a problem with photoshop. I have Photoshop CC 2020 ver. and some of my friends use the same version but they don't have the problem. When I open/create a document, it looks super tiny meanwhile when I save it and open in any of my browers it looks perfectly ok. I mean, a 500px document looks like a 250px in my photoshop, so you can imagine when I have to do things to a 100px document... It's tiny.

I hope someone could help me. Thanks!

Captura de pantalla 2020-10-29 a las 14.50.14.pngCaptura de pantalla 2020-10-29 a las 14.50.39.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0

Have something to add?