Highlighted

Video editing back to photo editing

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have managed to get stuck in video editing mode on photoshop (I was exploring) and I don't know how to reverse this so I can edit photos only again. I can only import video files and all the settings are only for video editing. How do I go back? 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

It sound like Photoshop is all messes up. Edit Photoshop Preferences use the button to reset preferences and restart photoshop.

image.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video editing back to photo editing

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have managed to get stuck in video editing mode on photoshop (I was exploring) and I don't know how to reverse this so I can edit photos only again. I can only import video files and all the settings are only for video editing. How do I go back? 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

It sound like Photoshop is all messes up. Edit Photoshop Preferences use the button to reset preferences and restart photoshop.

image.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 1
Z0101 LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0