Video export incredibly slow or failure

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC 22.3.0

iMac 2019, Big Sur, plenty of memory/disk space

I've got a 6 second video timeline animation. 3 layers with 2 tweens (simple enlarges), total. When I render video at H.264 (or any codec) I get to the 'Exporting Video' dialog box, where the progress bar doesn't move and the cursor spins. Meanwhile, Photoshop immediately writes a a 6 second .mp4 to disk, but the file contains no animation. Sometimes, I can hear the fans on the computer fire up as if it's doing some heavy processing.

I've given Photoshop and Media Encoder full disk access and restarted. Still no luck.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also experiencing the same issue. Like others, most functions of PS CC 22.3.0 are incredibly slow, but especially the video export. I'm rendering an even simpler 2 layer, 2 frame file that takes 15 minutes to export when this used to take seconds.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines