Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing issue

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently ran into an issue where my workspace is split in a weird manner. I probably accidentally pressed a wrong button, but I would like it to go back to normal full screen mode...Schermafbeelding 2021-04-08 om 09.50.31.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be no open window so I am not sure what exactly you want to achieve. 

One can rotate through the Screen Modes by hitting F (at least by default). 

One can also set the Scree Mode manually in the Toolbar. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a guess as I am a Windows user, but could it be the Mac Application Frame?  You can turn it on and off from the Window menu.

Another thought is Overscroll  in Preferences > Tools which affects how the document window behaves with Photoshop panels.  I think the default is for it to be turned off, and things work much better with it turned on IMO.

Nice picture btw, and I love that whatever language your UI is using, spells words like Filter, Help and Plug-ins the same as in English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might illustrate the problem better. I can remember all the toolbars etc just being one big screen, but now everything floats independently.

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-09 om 15.14.30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting the workspace?  And is the Application Frame turned on?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried resetting the workspace and that did not work. I am not sure if the application frame is turned on, how do I check this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Window > Application Frame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines