Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing the Camera Raw window

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour
je dois aller à la montagne et pour pouvoir travailler sur site, je dois installer PS et donc Camera Raw sur le portable.
Lors de l'installation, je dois avoir fait une erreur sur l'écran, et je n'ai pas la même fenêtre que sur l'ordinateur de bureau.
Windows 10 sur les deux.
Ce qui me dérange le plus, c'est la barre d'outils qui n'est plus en haut mais à droite. Et surtout, le fait qu'il n'y a plus les mêmes outils.
Je prends des photos de vieux documents et il est essentiel que je puisse les recadrer. J'utilise l'outil de transformation (Shift + T) que je n'ai pas sur le nouvel affichage.
Comment faire ?
(désolé pour mon anglais, j'utilise Google translate)
merci

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I have to go to the mountains and to be able to work on site, I have to install PS and therefore Camera Raw on the laptop.
During installation, I must have made a mistake on the display, and I don't have the same window as on the desktop computer.
Windows 10 on both.
What bothers me the most is the toolbar which is no longer at the top but on the right. And above all, the fact that there are no longer the same tools.
I take photo of old documents, and it is essential that I can crop them. I am using the transformation tool (Shift + T) which I do not have on the new display.
How to do ?
(sorry for my English, I use Google translate)
thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The solution is to reinstall raw camera.
I use version 10.5 and it works.
https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#12_x

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines