Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Intuo Pro (Medium) Pen Splodges

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Since purchasing my Wacom Tablet Intuo Pro, I have had issues where everytime I create a stroke with the 'Hard Round Pressure Size' brush, it creates a splodge/circle. Picture attatched.

I have since chatted to Wacom Support with no luck, tried turning on/off the airbrush pen filter, reinstall PS/Wacom. I have noticed a lot of other people struggle with this issue but can't seem to find any soultions - really fruststing! 

Any advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows, Photoshop and Wacom  all need to be configures will to work together well.  Your Photoshop brush settings must be reasonable and wacom Tip feel be adjusted for how you handle the pen.  Brush smoothing via Photoshop setting or a plug-in like LazyNezumi Pro is very helpful.  Here is how I configure all. My preferences is to use WinTab not INK for pen support with Photoshop.

PenConfig.jpg

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a equivalent way to do this on a mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not seen anyone post how they configure Mac OS, Photoshop and Wacom pen support on their Mac.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Back to the endless search it is! Thanks for your help anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines