Wacom intuos drag click and pressure problem

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so i have some problem with my wacom, it perform drag click even though the pen tip doesn't touch the surface yet, and also in  Wacom Tablet Properties the pressure bar show pressure even though the pen tip doesn't touch the surface too.

Hope that is clear, and does anyone have a solution to this, i really really need help

Thank youu

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

If the Wacom diagnoustic always shows pressure you need to work with Wacom the get your intuos fixed. When the pen is not touching the tablet  it should show 0%.

image.pngimage.png

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Wacom intuos drag click and pressure problem

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so i have some problem with my wacom, it perform drag click even though the pen tip doesn't touch the surface yet, and also in  Wacom Tablet Properties the pressure bar show pressure even though the pen tip doesn't touch the surface too.

Hope that is clear, and does anyone have a solution to this, i really really need help

Thank youu

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

If the Wacom diagnoustic always shows pressure you need to work with Wacom the get your intuos fixed. When the pen is not touching the tablet  it should show 0%.

image.pngimage.png

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you seeing 0% pressure x and y position and tilt?  That is very useful.  When you have the Pen bottom button set to Alt+Right Click with 0% pressure the pen is closes to the surface there  is no pen touch left click dragging left and right and up and down you can set the Brush Tip size and hardness without painting on the canvas. Its not a problem. If you are seeing pressure above 0% I would say you have a problem with your tablet and pen 

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm sorry i don't really get what you mean, but my pressure show 9% even thoug the pen don't touch the surface

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.pngimage.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah i guess i'll talk to people at wacom, Thank you kind sir 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i have the same problem as you .... it is really frustrating, hope adobe support resolve soon

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns it problem with the pen, try contact to contact people at wacom and they will ask you a bunch of detail, and then desided the right action, for me they want me to change the pen, and now i dont have the drag click and pressure problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0