Copy link to clipboard
Win 10, fully updated
Wacom Intuos pro PTH-651, last version of drivers
I have 2 versions of photoshop:
1) 21.2.2 (Adobe Photoshop Version: 21.2.2 20200807.r.289 2020/08/07: 287d0d87ec x64) - fully updated
2) Adobe Photoshop Version: 20.0.7 20191017.r.87 2019/010/17: 1208010 x64 - stable version, I don't update it at all
21.2.2 doesn't react to pen pressure
20.0.7 works correctly
I tried everything I know:
1) create psUserConfig.txt with
#Use WinTabUseSystemStylus 0
2) Enable Win Ink in Wacom preferences (for all programs and photoshop especially_
3) windows preferences of pen
4) reinstall drivers
I'm out of ideas. Please help!
UPD I've installed the previous version, 21.2.1, and problem fixed. But I'd still like update the program 😞
Correct if you try to use WinTab Application Interface with your Pen there are many threads on this subject why add an other? ???
Wintab commented with #, no? I just use the same config file in all versions of photoshop.
I've deleted "#Use WinTab", the result is same)
21.* worked correctly for months and now it changed.
Did you also change you tablet cobfiguration to use windows INK not WinTab
It's a known bug in the latest version. Adobe is working to fix it.