Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Intuos-S Tablet Randomly Stops Clicking In Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My Wacom Intuos-S tablet will often stop clicking when I'm retouching in Photoshop, which severly disrupts my workflow. The only way I can get it to work as normal again is by moving and clicking my actual mouse anywhere on the screen, which then registers all my pen tap clicks at once.

Does anyone else have this same problem or can an Adobe tech assist with this issue? I've tried nearly everything on my end. I use a Microsoft standard wireless mouse and keyboard combo. Could the wireless mouse be interfering with the tablet? That's the only thing I can imagine it being despite me not moving the mouse when using my tablet. 

Tech stats:

Latest version of Windows 10

Latest Wacom Tablet Drivers Installed

Latest version of Adobe Photoshop

Mouse & Keyboard: https://www.staples.com/Microsoft-Wireless-Desktop-900-USB-Wireless-Mouse-and-Keyboard-Combo-Black-P...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How have you configured  Windows Pen and Touch support, Photoshop 21.2.4 Pen support and Wacom pen and touch support to work together.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines