Highlighted

Wacom Pen input

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wacom pen create issues!

So I disabled my buttons on the pen and have no problems/no lag, I fixed all the ' lag causing'  problems for windows(like the windows ink and so on), in photoshop 2019.

But when I'm working in Photoshop 2020, my pen lags!

The weird thing is, it only does this when I push the 'disabled' buttons on my pen.

I can't work without accidentally presssing them, so I disabled them. 

I'm not sure what is causing this issue, like I said photoshop 2019 doesn't have these problems.

I hope someone can help me.

thanks

(Sidenote: I made all the preferences in 2019 and 2020 the same, so it's not that it has less ram to work with)

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

Are you using  WinTab or INK support?  Adobe broke Photshop WinTab support in verson 20.0.1 I believe. If you are using CC 2019  is it updated to version 20.0.1? With the broken WinTab support the Pen button is wacky.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Wacom Pen input

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wacom pen create issues!

So I disabled my buttons on the pen and have no problems/no lag, I fixed all the ' lag causing'  problems for windows(like the windows ink and so on), in photoshop 2019.

But when I'm working in Photoshop 2020, my pen lags!

The weird thing is, it only does this when I push the 'disabled' buttons on my pen.

I can't work without accidentally presssing them, so I disabled them. 

I'm not sure what is causing this issue, like I said photoshop 2019 doesn't have these problems.

I hope someone can help me.

thanks

(Sidenote: I made all the preferences in 2019 and 2020 the same, so it's not that it has less ram to work with)

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

Are you using  WinTab or INK support?  Adobe broke Photshop WinTab support in verson 20.0.1 I believe. If you are using CC 2019  is it updated to version 20.0.1? With the broken WinTab support the Pen button is wacky.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, 

It was running on WinTab, I disabled this and now it's working fine!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0