Highlighted

(Wacom Pro Pen 2) Eraser calibration problems in photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I've seen a similar problem here before but the solution did not fix it for me. 

Problem: When I use the eraser-side of my pro pen 2 on the wacom cintiq 13 HD, the cursor/reticule is calibrated so that it sits right underneath my pen. This makes it so that I can't see where I'm erasing which is really inefficient. 

The solution listed before was to go into Wacom tablet properties and hit the (-) button and delete the pen settings entirely, then when you touch the screen again the pen calibration should be reset. This did not work for me though- the pen settings were reset but the problem still persists.

My system: Windows 10 home edition v1903, Using Wacom cintiq 13HD (Driver: 6.3.40-2 - up to date), pro pen 2, photoshop 2020.

Any help would be massively appreciated!
Thanks, 
Jo

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

(Wacom Pro Pen 2) Eraser calibration problems in photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I've seen a similar problem here before but the solution did not fix it for me. 

Problem: When I use the eraser-side of my pro pen 2 on the wacom cintiq 13 HD, the cursor/reticule is calibrated so that it sits right underneath my pen. This makes it so that I can't see where I'm erasing which is really inefficient. 

The solution listed before was to go into Wacom tablet properties and hit the (-) button and delete the pen settings entirely, then when you touch the screen again the pen calibration should be reset. This did not work for me though- the pen settings were reset but the problem still persists.

My system: Windows 10 home edition v1903, Using Wacom cintiq 13HD (Driver: 6.3.40-2 - up to date), pro pen 2, photoshop 2020.

Any help would be massively appreciated!
Thanks, 
Jo

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?