Highlighted

Wacom tablet and clone, healing problem in 21.2.2

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using clone and healing the source cross is not following the storke using my Wacom intuos Pro. I also do not see what is being cloned. Cloning works however. I do not see this behaviour using the mouse. Rolled back to 21.2.1 and everything is working fine again.

Windows ink is on, removed psuserconfig.txt. Installed old wacom drivers, reset the preferences. Only rolling back to 21.2.1 is an option.

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Wacom tablet and clone, healing problem in 21.2.2

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using clone and healing the source cross is not following the storke using my Wacom intuos Pro. I also do not see what is being cloned. Cloning works however. I do not see this behaviour using the mouse. Rolled back to 21.2.1 and everything is working fine again.

Windows ink is on, removed psuserconfig.txt. Installed old wacom drivers, reset the preferences. Only rolling back to 21.2.1 is an option.

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got that similar problem, and thank you for the roll-back solution suggestion, do you have any guiding for this? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open your adobe cloud.

Click on the 3 dots and choose other versions. Then you can select previous versions.

Clipboard01.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the instruction

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does indeed see to be a problem.  The tool work but the it operation better when the cross hair tracks. I  will not roll bake because of the problem. Adobe needs to address this problem IMO....

Even the tracing with the mouse does not seen to be as good as it use to be. It my just be the enlarged cross hair cursor will take time to get use to..

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines