Highlighted

Wacom tablet photoshop moving the canvas

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to a wacom tablet and experincing a really annoying issue. When I am trying to work the canvas in photoshop moves rapidly. I can't seem to find any solves for this online.

I have the latest drive installed but it just keeps on happening. I am a mac user.

I have to keep using command 0 to recenter my canvas on my monitor to continue working.

Has anybody experienced this and worked out why this is happening.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Wacom tablet photoshop moving the canvas

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to a wacom tablet and experincing a really annoying issue. When I am trying to work the canvas in photoshop moves rapidly. I can't seem to find any solves for this online.

I have the latest drive installed but it just keeps on happening. I am a mac user.

I have to keep using command 0 to recenter my canvas on my monitor to continue working.

Has anybody experienced this and worked out why this is happening.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Grant H LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe you have the "touch" option checked and moving it with your hand, its annoying... disable it in the tablet settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 1