• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WACOM WINDOWS INK PROBLEM AND OpenCL PROBLEM / WACOM PEN PRESSURE PROBLEM / BUG! BUG! BUG! BUG! BUG!

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Photoshop is super bad in several versions. I don't understand why this is so. I wonder if those who do the update do not use the program?

1- Wacom does not work on pen pressure. Everything turned out very bad. Window ink does not work. The brushes are very bad. It's slow and inconsistent. It is not used like this.

2- OpenCL does not work. Photoshop doesn't see it. "OpenCL" is now greyed out in the "Edit / Preferences / Performance / Advanced Settings ..." menu.

- I can't use the Rotate Canvas tool.
- Color picker does not work.
- Pen Pressure does not work.
- Opacity Circle and Brush Sizing are not working.
- Wacom Pen too bad with window ink settings ...

We use Wacom Cintiq Pro 32 and 24HD and Intous Pro Tablets. Currently we cannot use any of them.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

I am so worried about the new update. Grafic tablet doesn't work anymore, layer's sometimes are full of glitches that won't disappear until a new start and the general performance is much much slower. I use the latest MacBook pro and it never had any problems woth the 2020 version.

Why is an update so much worse than a previous version? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Photoshop 21.2.2 has issues detecting some old and not so old GPU's you may need to revert back to version 21.1.3

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/bug-in-photoshop-version-21-2-not-detecting-o...

With regards to the pen pressure issue see this thread

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-pen-tablet-windows-ink

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Ged Traynor
But these are not a real solution.
Why are we paying Adobe fee then?
It's actually a simple solution for Adobe, but it doesn't take it into account.
It would be great if Adobe painters took into account. But the program is not improving.
This is very annoying.
Adobe keeps some of the old updates open. Something incomprehensible.
Thanks again. Maybe they'll see one day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am so worried about the new update. Grafic tablet doesn't work anymore, layer's sometimes are full of glitches that won't disappear until a new start and the general performance is much much slower. I use the latest MacBook pro and it never had any problems woth the 2020 version.

Why is an update so much worse than a previous version? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines