• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WARNING! Adobe software is not genuine.

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BS! The adobe software I use and it it is many came with my mac when I bought it. I am sick and tired of getting the red warning logo each time I use the apps. Adobe needs to get the **** off of my PC so I can work!!

[Word redacted by moderator. This is a public forum.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

The adobe software I use and it it is many came with my mac when I bought it.

If Photoshop was installed on the computer you bought, you would have to do a transfer of the license to be able to use it legally.

See https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html

If you are getting a Non genuine notification, you might have a pirated version, or may be the original owner is already using it on two computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it Photoshop CS5/6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have registered software go to your account and confirm that, then contact Adobe Genuine Software using the contact details in the message.

If someone else sold you the software then you may need to contact them after contacting Adobe.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The adobe software I use and it it is many came with my mac when I bought it.

If Photoshop was installed on the computer you bought, you would have to do a transfer of the license to be able to use it legally.

See https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html

If you are getting a Non genuine notification, you might have a pirated version, or may be the original owner is already using it on two computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know why I get this warning and I have payed up my dues - comunicate with me and get out of your castle

Adobe is a good program with very s...... unresponsive people on their board

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Where exactly did you purchase your Adobe applications from

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my Adobe programs were ordered on my computer from your ap and payed for ALL OF THEM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry not sure what you mean by "your ap", where exactly did you purchase them from, did you purchase them directly from Adobe or a third party/reseller

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...it was ordered many years ago from your website had no trouble until now check my Adobe plan order # HDD038752042 and let me know
what is wrong I have payed you for many years - you check it out and let me know
HR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, dear Adobe Customer Care-Team,

Thank you for your warning (“Adobe software is not genuine”).

So, I will try to give you an answer. Yesterday I sent following message because of the same problem trough Adobe Support Community: The free 7-day trial of Photoshop CC 2020, which I loaded up, don’t work – especially in the part of (written in German language):

Bearbeiten > Farbeinstellungen, where it wasn’t possible to activate the Blurb_ICC_Profile.icc, or for example the Adobe RGB 1998 Color Space (in German Farbraum), neither the sRGB.

Below I put in a screenshot of your email, also the copy of my Support Community-message (written in German).

I’m sorry for my bad English and thank you for your help.

Best greetings

Albrecht Leopold Kunz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Hello, dear Adobe Customer Care-Team"

Hi Albrecht,

This is not customer care, it is a user forum. Contact Adobe Customer Care here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html . Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

\

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These forums feel like the wild west sometimes huh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines