Highlighted

warp a sticker with realistic side compression of text

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a picture of a jam pot, on which I want to put a sticker with logo and text. Tryed to warp, but the warp effect is even, not compressing more the sides than the center of the image. I tried liquify,but we would need a "flat" brush instead of a round one. Maybe Puppet warp ? Thing is, the effect must be precise and mirrored left and right.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

warp a sticker with realistic side compression of text

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a picture of a jam pot, on which I want to put a sticker with logo and text. Tryed to warp, but the warp effect is even, not compressing more the sides than the center of the image. I tried liquify,but we would need a "flat" brush instead of a round one. Maybe Puppet warp ? Thing is, the effect must be precise and mirrored left and right.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff, but, no, it does not do the trick. I have a french version, so I guessed it is : filtre : DIstortion : then either Dispersion or Contaction ? Both give funny results but not what I am trying to achieve.

Pol Guillard Photographe
<Personal information removed by moderator>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D6AB74.BBACAC20]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try puppet warp. With this tool you can make very precise adjustments. You can use the control points to warp certain area's of the image.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0