Highlighted

Watercolor action doesn't finish anymore.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For over a year I have been using the watercolor action set offered by Adobe for some of my artwork. I change it signicantly, but it has been so useful as a base for over 150 works I've created using it. All of a sudden, without warnng the latest versions (I'm using 22.0.1), does not let the action set finish and I'm stuck with an incomplete mess. I suspect the location of some of the menu items or tools has changed. I need this to be fixed as it is destructive to my creative output. This is a great action , for me, and I doo not like that updates would essentially destroy it's functionality.

What can be done about this?

Bob

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Watercolor action doesn't finish anymore.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For over a year I have been using the watercolor action set offered by Adobe for some of my artwork. I change it signicantly, but it has been so useful as a base for over 150 works I've created using it. All of a sudden, without warnng the latest versions (I'm using 22.0.1), does not let the action set finish and I'm stuck with an incomplete mess. I suspect the location of some of the menu items or tools has changed. I need this to be fixed as it is destructive to my creative output. This is a great action , for me, and I doo not like that updates would essentially destroy it's functionality.

What can be done about this?

Bob

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seem to be ans issue in 22.0 and 22.0.1 the long running second watercolor action when player Photoshop seems the go into a loop after a while in an invert step in the action. You can break out of this hang using the ESC key.   Photoshop 2021 is not ready for production use.  Use Photoshop 21.2.4

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. I certainly have that issue. I have Windoes & machine that runs an older version, but way slower. I will see how to revrt to an older version for now. Don't reallyu need the agravation, though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0