• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarks?

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that Lightroom CC doesn't allow for watermarks, which is bizarre.  Does photoshop? If so, can anyone point me to actual step-by-step instructions? Adobe helps are ridiculously hard to find and searching within Photoshop's help menu brings up nothings. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

bb46258580  wrote

It appears that Lightroom CC doesn't allow for watermarks, which is bizarre.  Does photoshop? If so, can anyone point me to actual step-by-step instructions? Adobe helps are ridiculously hard to find and searching within Photoshop's help menu brings up nothings. Thanks

You asked how to make a watermark in Photoshop, and most answers picked up on that you hadn't found out how to do it in Lightroom and gave answers regarding Lightroom.

Are you doing a text watermark? Logo watermark?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you talking about exactly when you use the word »watermark«?

Please post an example.

Have you done a search regarding Lightroom?

Export and watermark your photos |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that video you sent. My Lightroom interface looks nothing like what's shown on the screen. No Export available at all.  I'm stumped with no help from Adobe helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC Classic (desktop) or Lgihtroom CC (online)?

Which version of Lightroom do you have?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC online - version 1.3. Also have Classic desktop, which I never use because the interface is very odd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prefer to use Photoshop but you can use LR Classic to create watermarks on images.

How to use the Watermark Editor to create copyright watermarks in Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already tried that. Again, I can't figure out why my version doesn't show what the instructions say. Perhaps there's a way to view the screen that I'm not viewing it on, but Adobe offers zero help about this, as well.

I really appreciate the time you've taken to respond, but I'm done. No software should be this difficult to navigate (as many on the Net have said about Adobe's software).  I can use other INTUITIVE software for watermarking.  Big fail for Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're probably using the online version of LR CC and not the desktop version,  LR Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be using LR Classic, not the online version. While you may think the interface odd, learning it will open up all the software has to offer. There are plenty of places you can learn it, Lynda.com, Pluralsight.com, take a class....

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I no longer need anyone to answer this question. I found a fabulous non-Adobe app that does exactly what I need. No instructions needed because the app is that intuitive. This thread can be deleted. Again, no more replies desired. I found the perfect solution elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Threads usually don’t get deleted on these Fora.

In case of inappropriate behaviour they may get locked but otherwise people can usually still post even years later.

For example someone else who does not want to learn how to use Lightroom or Photoshop might like to know your solution in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bb46258580  wrote

... I found the perfect solution elsewhere.

What is the perfect solution that you found?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bb46258580  wrote

I no longer need anyone to answer this question. ...This thread can be deleted. Again, no more replies desired.

This isn't private email.  It's a public web forum which means this discussion will probably be resurrected many times in the coming years.  If you're not interested, I advise you to disable email notifications from your forum  personal settings.   Log-in and click on your Avatar at the top of this page .  See screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And still how does one get watermark while using the online Lightroom.. There is no answers for that. Can somebody help..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@myBithi, the Dev team does not think watermarks are worth while so it was not added to the online Lightroom UI

yes you can use one of the other Lightroom apps to add a watermark before uploading it and yes the actual code needed to add watermarks into the browser ui is simple but [as of now] its not an option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bb46258580  wrote

You asked how to make a watermark in Photoshop, and most answers picked up on that you hadn't found out how to do it in Lightroom and gave answers regarding Lightroom.

Are you doing a text watermark? Logo watermark? Something else?

Here are some step-by-step directions for Watermarks in Photoshop:

Does this help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines