Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Designer

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have interview for the post of Web Designer. Kindly help me with the things I need to learn about Photoshop.

Please help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to deceive a potential employer into believing you have experience that you lack? I am shocked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or, are you looking for the education a web designer needs? How many months do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for web design, the part of programming, you need to learn web design basics first, you should have good knowledge of coding, html and html5, java languages.... 

The part of Web design layout, you can learn photoshop and illustrator, but i suggest to learn adobe XD.

for web layout and basic we design without programming you can learn Adobe Dreamweaver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and also, you have to learn UI user interface, and UX user experience, basics for web design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a web designer, you should observe the latest design trends and adapt to those changes quickly. Also, you should understand the web design can have a huge impact on SEO. Therefore learn more about SEO and incorporate that into your designs. If you are actively looking for web designer job opportunities there many companies like [Link removed by moderator] that have job openings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to know how to use Photoshop, the difference between a gif, jpg and png, how to create those images... Good luck. Find yourself a class, either through somewhere like LinkedIn Learning or through a private instructor - I actually teach this but you need 3 days and tons of practice.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Prasad, 

If you are preparing for interview as a web designer or ui developer jobs. you can get more information on the below link from a2n academy. 12 Tips to enhance your Web Designing skills

If you have any doubt and looking for free help contact us (Link removed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines