Web Designer

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have interview for the post of Web Designer. Kindly help me with the things I need to learn about Photoshop.

Please help!!

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to deceive a potential employer into believing you have experience that you lack? I am shocked. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or, are you looking for the education a web designer needs? How many months do you have?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for web design, the part of programming, you need to learn web design basics first, you should have good knowledge of coding, html and html5, java languages.... 

The part of Web design layout, you can learn photoshop and illustrator, but i suggest to learn adobe XD.

for web layout and basic we design without programming you can learn Adobe Dreamweaver.

Manal,
Adobe Certified Instructor - Creative Cloud Design & Layout Solutions

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and also, you have to learn UI user interface, and UX user experience, basics for web design.

Manal,
Adobe Certified Instructor - Creative Cloud Design & Layout Solutions

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines