Weird artifact around circles

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

It's my first time posting in this forum, so I'm sorry in case of any mistake.

So, I have a really weird problem, and it appeared ramdomly in Photoshop. I created two very simple design. When it look finished, I noticed some weird boxes around both circles in the final images. In preview mode, is not normaly present until zooming about 80-100%.

I tried some solutions, but nothing worked. And it's not an old version, because I just updated it after noticed the problem.

I need help, please 😞

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Weird artifact around circles

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

It's my first time posting in this forum, so I'm sorry in case of any mistake.

So, I have a really weird problem, and it appeared ramdomly in Photoshop. I created two very simple design. When it look finished, I noticed some weird boxes around both circles in the final images. In preview mode, is not normaly present until zooming about 80-100%.

I tried some solutions, but nothing worked. And it's not an old version, because I just updated it after noticed the problem.

I need help, please 😞

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should post screen capture of the problem  you have,  Also remember you are only viewing you image when you zoom to 100%. You Image's pixels.  At and other zoom you not viewing you image.  Your PNG files look OK to me

1_bug.PNG2_bug.PNGMesa de trabajo 2.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0